Sr. Technical Writer
- Review and update existing CAO (Y24) Program engineering artifacts, (to include CAO ERB & CCB required documentation, and MA & E&E SharePoint sites.
- For new artifacts, provide draft artifact (Microsoft Word format) via email to the Government Capability Lead or PM four (4) weeks after Government tasking.
- Complete and submit Government Capability Lead/PM approved final release of SOPs and COOP to the Configuration Action Board (CAB) in coordination with MA and E&E PMs. These efforts will require document finalization based on accepted quality control processes, formatting and version control of the documents based on approved templates, reviewing, and editing for grammatical errors.
- Collaborate with government SMEs, retrieving and determining appropriate technical content Operational SMEs in the development of Standard Operating Procedures, work-flow diagrams, and associated work instructions to complete
- Completed documents will be submitted to the Government Capability lead/SME (using Microsoft Word format and Government provided templates), for review and delivery as a program artifact.
Eight (8) years experience as a TW in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional technical writing experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
Experience in writing AP Documentation and Briefings.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com