We are creating secure systems supporting U.S. National Security. We propose, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies for national security systems. We assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout a program's life cycle.
Do you want to make a positive impact on U.S. National Security?
This is part of the work that SecureTech ISSOs do every day in support of the nation's Intelligence Community.
We support to the Government on all matters (technical and otherwise) involving the security of the information system. We assist in the development of the system security policy and ensure compliance with that policy on a routine basis.
We assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of assigned systems.
As a SecureTech ISSO you can apply your system security expertise:
- in the security authorization processes and procedures.
- in knowledge of current security tools.
- in experience with communication protocols, encryption techniques, etc.
- in knowledge of hardware and software security implementations.
Some tasking you will accomplish:
- Develop and update the system security plan (SSP), as well as manage and control changes to the system and assess the security impact of those changes.
- Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement IT security programs and policies.
- Provide configuration management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
To get started in this exciting opportunity, you need a TS/SCI clearance with at least a CI polygraph. A minimum of six (6) years of security engineering experience. You need a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering related field, and certification at DoD 8570 IASAE Level 2 or better (CASP+ CE, CISSP, or CSSLP).
An additional four (4) years of cybersecurity related experience can substitute for the degree!
A DoD 8570 certification at the IAM I level (Security+ CE) is required.
Why come to the SecureTech family?
- We really do consider employees first in decisions. It is hard enough to work through the personal/social/technical hurdles that come with your position as a cleared defense contractor - no need to fight your own employer's red tape as well.
- We offer a compensation package that is more than just commensurate with this closed contractor community. We offer generous benefits (PTO, training support, etc) in addition to the high salaries. We know that you know - salary isn't everything.
- SecureTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we hire the right people for the job - regardless of employment status such as female, minority, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, etc.
Our concern is that you are qualified for the position, and that you are placed in a position in which you can be successful!
Apply now! Multiple positions awaiting your expertise!
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org