Is U.S. National Security
on your radar?
Making a positive impact there is what SecureTech does every day in support of the nation's Intelligence Community
Help us build a world-class Contract Management
environment in support critical programs in the Intelligence Community.
We need Senior Contracts Maintenance Professionals
to assist the Government customer in administering contracts of all types and sizes.
In addition to the standard tasking you might encounter in contract management, the senior level
will also perform some of these::
Why come to the SecureTech family?
- Track award fee pool and calculate earned fee for the period as well as any incurred interest.
- Assist in preparing contract funding estimates for Continuing Resolutions (CRs) and for spend plan build.
- Track CPEA due dates and consolidate Government-provided input on past performance. Utilize appropriate CPEA form for given contract type.
- Assist the GCM in monitoring contract performance through attendance at Contract/Program Status Reviews.
- Track due dates for award/incentive fee documentation and consolidate Government-provided input on contractor performance using the standard BM&A report format.
- Compare submitted resumes against labor category requirements and report any discrepancies to GCM.
- Assist in responses to data calls for contract execution information
- Conduct contract maintenance activities for a wide variety of contract types.
- Track receipt of CDRL items, including CAP and annual inventory reports, against due dates and report any discrepancies with format, distribution, schedule and/or content to the GCM.
- Review DD254s annually to ensure contact, vendor, and access/storage requirements are accurate and appropriate for work being performed.
- Assist the Government in identifying future ordering period/fiscal year/option year contract requirements.
- We really do consider employees first in decisions. It is hard enough to work through the personal/social/technical hurdles that come with your position as a cleared defense contractor - no need to fight your own employer's red tape as well.
- We offer a compensation package that is more than just commensurate with this closed contractor community. We offer generous benefits (PTO, training support, etc) in addition to the high salaries. We know that you know - salary isn't everything.
- SecureTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we hire the right people for the job - regardless of employment status such as female, minority, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, etc.
Our concern is that you are qualified for the position, and that you are placed in a position in which you can be successful!
If you have a TS/SCI clearance
with at least a CI polygraph, we want to talk! To get started in this exciting opportunity, you need a minimum of eight (8) years of contract management or financial experience. You need a Bachelor's degree with a business focus. Additionally, specific experience in tracking of programs/project/contract status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience with award fee incentivized contracts required.
Apply now! Multiple senior positions
awaiting your expertise!
Resume to email@example.com