We need System's Engineers!
Want to make a positive impact on U.S. National Security?
That's what SecureTech Engineers do every day in support of the nation's Intelligence Community.
Our Senior SEs guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
We analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
We analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities. We provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
Our SEs often incorporate new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations. We develop technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation.
We guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
Our SEs interact with the Government customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. We are leaders in the field! Shouldn't you be too?
Some reasons that compel candidates to seek out SecureTech:
- Employees FIRST: We really do consider employees first in decisions. It is hard enough to work through the personal/social/technical hurdles that come with your position as a cleared defense contractor - no need to fight your own employer's red tape as well.
- COMPENSATION: We offer a compensation package that is more than just commensurate with this closed contractor community. We offer generous benefits (PTO, training support, etc) in addition to the high salaries. We know that you know - salary isn't everything.
- OPPORTUNITY: SecureTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we hire the right people for the job - regardless of employment status such as female, minority, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, etc.
We are continuously concerned with the growth of our employees and career advancement.
As a SecureTech Senior Systems Engineer, you will likely:
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) such as Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
- Develop/Author sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Participate in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations.
- Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components.
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
- Derive from the system requirements an understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness.
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable.
- Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems.
Many other possible tasks associated with the general field of systems engineering!
Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
To get started on this exciting opportunity, you need a TS/SCI clearance with at least a CI polygraph. A Bachelor's degree in an Engineering related field plus seven (7) years of system engineering experience.
Multiple positions at varying levels of proficiency await your application!
Compensation is commensurate with experience level.
Send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org