**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
Lead System Engineer
- Support the Intelligence Community (IC) agency’s Systems Engineering organization in the development, integration and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture (EA), focusing on capability-based analysis at the system of system, end to end, and family of systems levels.
- Develop and maintain DoDAF, FEAF and IC EA compliant architecture artifacts, utilizing architecture modeling tools to ensure integrated architecture.
- Perform assessments of acquisition architectures for compliance and consistency with Agency-level EA in support of Enterprise Engineering Review Board and Enterprise Architecture Board governance processes.
- Collaborate with operational / technical SMEs and Standards personnel to identify architecture gaps, overlaps and inefficiencies, and develop recommendations for changes to improve enterprise architecture.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Knowledge Repositories personnel to identify tools / technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting / visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologists with architectural data-driven decision-making.
- Individuals in this position must have at least five years of demonstrated experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF).
- Knowledge of modeling approaches such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling
- Understanding of data architecture approaches such as DODAF, Zachman, UAF, TOGAF, JARM, etc., as well as industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK).
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Familiarity with Cameo, System Architect, Magic Draw, Sparx, Rhapsody, or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites.