**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
The Information system Security Manager (ISSM) has the overall responsibility for managing the Information Assurance (IA) Program of any assigned Organization, Field Site, or Contractor Facility. The ISSM collaborates with the Agency workforce to ensure the secure operations of Agency systems, by providing Information system Continuous Monitoring Guidance and Support.
Job Experience Required
: Ten (10) years of related work experience (A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field can substitute for 4 years of experience). DoD CyberSecurity Workforce Improvement Program (CIWP) certified (minimum IAM level I). Additional experience required:
- Working knowledge of the security authorization processes and procedures.
- Experience in several of the following areas is required:
- Knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Familiarity with commercial security products, security authorization techniques, security incident management, and PKI and authorization services.
- Each candidate must be able to show past experience:
- Maintains the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave.
- Provides support to the Government on all matters (technical and otherwise) involving the security of the information system(s).
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system(s) and performs day-to-day security operations of the system(s).
- Develops and updates the system security plan, as well as managing and controlling changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes.
- Provides configuration management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org