**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Information System Security Manager (ISSM) needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
The Information system Security Manager (ISSM) has the overall responsibility for managing the Information Assurance (IA) Program of any assigned Organization, Field Site, or Contractor Facility. The ISSM collaborates with the Agency workforce to ensure the secure operations of Agency systems, by providing Information system Continuous Monitoring Guidance and Support.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Ten (10) years of related work experience (A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field can substitute for 4 years of experience). DoD CyberSecurity Workforce Improvement Program (CIWP) certified (minimum IAM level I).
- Working knowledge of the security authorization processes and procedures.
- Experience in several of the following areas is required:
- Knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Familiarity with commercial security products, security authorization techniques, security incident management, and PKI and authorization services.
- Each candidate must be able to show past experience:
- Maintains the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave.
- Provides support to the Government on all matters (technical and otherwise) involving the security of the information system(s).
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system(s) and performs day-to-day security operations of the system(s).
- Develops and updates the system security plan, as well as managing and controlling changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes.
- Provides configuration management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com