Help us create a world class incident response center!
Continuous Monitoring Specialist
At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Clearance Level: Must have TS/SCI
Duties may include:
- Monitors information system networks to validate configuration status, using information readily available through automated support tools and implemented security controls.
- Maintains situational awareness, provides risk impact, and makes recommendations to decision-makers and system owners regarding compliance, cybersecurity posture, enclave and network accesses, hygiene, vulnerability, and unmitigated risks.
- Consults with configuration managers to compare real-time information system metrics and values with established baselines and controls.
- Records and reports assessments of scheduled and unscheduled outages and tracks status of information system life-cycle milestones (installation; connectivity; online/offline; removal).
DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification (A+ CE, CCNA-Security, C|ND, Network+ CE, or SSCP)
- Ability to validate the compliance of on-line endpoint devices with security configuration standards using automated tools and software applications.
- Ability to verify asset/device identity using network mapping and system anomaly detection tools.
- Ability to track routine system behavior, hygiene, and maintenance to discern abnormalities which can indicate an event requiring further investigation.
- Maintain a real-time, automated, network inventory to support compliance decisions and cybersecurity posture verification.
Further experience and certifications can qualify for higher level.