Help us create a world class incident response center!
At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Clearance Level: Must have TS/SCI
- Evaluation of diverse sources and formats of data ingested to support Incident Response functions, and the customization and normalizing of that data to enhance mission performance.
- Incorporates customer requirements to devise tailored dataset algorithms, workflows, analytics, and visualization solutions enabling cybersecurity evaluation, research, and simulations.
Some capabilities expected of a candidate for this position:
- Analyze and define data requirements and specifications; Anticipate changes in data capacity; assess validity of source data.
- Collect metrics and trending data; Perform sensitivity analysis.
- Read, interpret, write, modify, and execute simple scripts on Windows and UNIX; utilize different programing languages to write code, and to open, read and write files.
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
- Develop data standards, policies, and procedures; conduct hypothesis testing using statistical processes.
- Ability to document implementation of mathematical, data science, and/or computer science methods.
- Identify common encoding techniques; Assess predictive power and generalizability of a model.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to NSA infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
Requires six (6) years of demonstrated experience as a data analyst AND three (3) years of demonstrated experience in cybersecurity activities.
Requires DoD 8570 certification compliance with CSSP Analyst, IAT Level II, and Computing Environment (Microsoft OS, Red Hat OS, CentOS, etc).