At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
ISSO - Information Systems Security Officer
- BS Degree & 5 yrs experience
* Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Reporting
* Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
* Patch Management, Incident Response, and Asset/Inventory Management
Assist and oversee the execution of INFOSEC (IA) programs as they relate to IT environments. Advise senior level decisions makers on establishing organizational policies and technical oversight programs. Assist and advise Senior ISSOs on most applicable technical security approaches to reach a desired level of security in an organizational IT environment.