At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Senior System Engineer
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Meet and gather customer requirements from private, public, and international partners.
- Review and analyze customer requirements to develop any functional, operational, and or user requirements necessary.
- Research new capabilities, plan evaluations and conduct Feasibility Studies when necessary.
- Develop and perform independent tests and develop test procedures from requirements.
- Complete technical reviews, develop and distribute final reports.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation and operational training is made available.
Support the customer’s Encryption Production and Solutions Operations team goal to be Agile, Informed, Modernized, and Secure whose mission is to warn of malicious cyber threats and inform USG policy; integrate threat, assessment and mitigation products across DoD. The selected individual shall provide the following support