At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
Sr. System Engineer
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
Job Experience Required
: Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. Research background and knowledge of NC2 and/or PCM (Physical Cryto Material).
Additional experience required:
- Possess a track record of experience and understanding of US Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Special Operations forces (SOF).
- Possesses military experience with Special Operations exposure (i.e., who does what and why), to include knowledge of Theater or National SOF and roles each plays
- Possesses the ability to gather customer requirements, understands intent, set and establish reasonable goals, and convey expectations ap part of the Authorization To Operate (ATO) process
- Possess the ability to juggle more than one ‘immediate priority number one project’ concurrently and still succeed
- Is comfortable and experienced in briefing senior level leadership on project statuses with tight timelines
- Possesses an understanding of the Agency’s Operations (X), Capabilities (Y) and Cybersecurity (C) directorate missions
- Possesses an understanding of the military ranks and grades of Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines
- Is experienced with using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Familiarization of the Cybersecurity Directorate’s project certification process is a major plus.