Sr. System Engineer
Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Conduct outreach to Department of Defense (DoD) components to gather, analyze and document existing Transmission Security (TRANSEC) capabilities and solutions.
- Define and document the requirements and design for a centralized database(s) and/or knowledge base(s) for DoD TRANSEC-related programs, capabilities and solutions. Experience with high-level data modeling, database design and records management.
- Work closely with NSA management to develop and document NSA’s TRANSEC roadmap and plan.
The following qualifications would be nice to have.
- Specific transmission security measures to prevent transmission interception, disruption of reception, communications deception, and/or derivations of intelligence by analysis of transmission characteristics.
- Requirements management, solutions development and/or test plans of DoD tactical communication systems.
- Radio Frequency (RF) modulations and waveforms.
Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com