**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
Applies process improvement (PI), engineering methodologies, and principles to effectively improve and align Enterprise-level processes. Facilitates project teams in accomplishing project activities and objectives. Coordinates the transfer of new processes and practices to project teams by providing group facilitation, interviewing, training and additional forms of knowledge transfer. Acts as a key coordinator between project teams to ensure Enterprise-wide integration of engineering efforts.
The Process Engineer (PE) will collect, record, and transcribe data in support of identifying the root cause in performance shortfalls and will consult in using process improvement techniques to drive performance and quality. Specific functions include:
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both informal and formal
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments
- Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
- Ensure assessment results and recommendations are used as the basis for improvement plans
- Assess Process Improvement progress and report findings
- Assist in defining Process Improvement strategy and lessons learned
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for Process Improvement activities
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college with 5 years of experience in Process Improvement, including 3 years of experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.