At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
Job Experience Required
: B.S. degree in a technical field, and at least 12 years of CyberSecurity experience. A strong understanding of networks, pen testing, and forensics would be helpful.
- employ analysis and tools to discover new threat actors.
- discover and characterize network and platform anomalies.
- monitor, identify and analyze anomalous network activities on various networks.
- identify areas for deeper dive analysis of threat and vulnerabilities.
- conduct research/planning for strategy development in response to real-time operational requirements.
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Investigating malicious code.
- Scripting (Powershell, Python, Java).
- Advanced knowledge of information systems security concepts and technologies.
- Computer forensic tools such as EnCase and open source alternatives.