At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
Software Engineer 2
Responsible for working with government technical leads to adapt projects to this client’s Operations Center requirements, as well as integrate this client requirements into other Operations Center projects. For example, to support collaborative use of a capability, the SWE2 would establish and manage duplicate Docker containers to ensure a copy for client Operations Center use. SWE2 will also be responsible for piloting smaller features, based on mission requirements, and working with developers to ensure integration of capabilities into both operations centers. SWE2 may also design and verify prototype-scaled solutions against validated requirements. SWE2 will provide SETA oversight for Full Stack development efforts.
Job Experience Required
Job Experience Desired:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience using Containers and the software to manage Containerization.
- Experience in DevOps for designing and proofing prototype-scale solutions.
- Experience in Full Stack development efforts.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with various coding capabilities.
- Technology diverse background to provide adaptable oversight.