At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
CAMEO Administration & Integration
Provide CAMEO expertise and administration and assist in developing architectural artifacts to document both as is and to be enterprise architectures. Provide support to the enterprise architecture team and data architects to generate high-quality, UAF compliant artifacts in a new organization that is in the process of standing up. Perform with limited guidance, interacting with teammates as required, to capture and document the enterprise system, and to demonstrate the impacts of suggested changes to the cybersecurity data architecture as well as highlighting changes and impacts to engineering requirements, capabilities and functions. Propose changes necessary to capture and access data from across the organization’s enterprise that enable corporate acquisition and decision-making processes, with emphasis on operational decisions.
Job Experience Required
Job Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Recent CAMEO tool administration and use.
- Demonstrated and documented recent significant evidence of DoDAF and/or UAF based architecture artifacts.
- Demonstrated enterprise architecture development experience, particularly in the areas of data architecting and data engineering. Experience developing architectural artifacts from approved requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Recent experience supporting program roll-out messaging and communications on the importance of the architecture product line.
- Cyber domain experience.
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with reference architecture design and mapping.
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification.