**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
System Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
Support the Technology Transition Office responsible for the management and oversight of technology transition into and out of the Enterprise Architecture. These activities include the transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. The Technology Transition Office provides systems engineering support for the assessment, insertion and removal of technology in the Enterprise Architecture by coordinating all activities pertaining to transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. Transition activities include managing and supporting Technology Transition Office processes to include characterizations of assigned projects, leading, planning, scheduling, engagement, and validation of process steps and related artifacts. This includes identifying risks and recommending mitigations and/or the support of the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and measuring progress through these processes.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Five or more years’ experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
- Lead contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
- Approve delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated mandatory access training highly desired.
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related SE documentation.
- Experience with managing Systems Engineering Projects thru Confluence / JIRA, with Scrum Master Experience desired.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural documentation.
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and procedures.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org