**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
This position is for a SIGINT Subject Matter Expert/Test person for the DCGS SIGINT Function Team. SME should have in-depth expertise in SIGINT and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the IC. SME will leverage the Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E) governance processes to routinely address and resolve DCGS limitations, and expand opportunities to synchronize with the Intelligence Community, Combatant Command Joint Intelligence Operations Centers, and other enterprise data holdings/architectures. SME will manage all test and evaluation activities, assist in the development of draft coordinated test plans, review test plans for accuracy and appropriate coverage of operational requirements. The SME will coordinate Service/Agency interoperability, connectivity, modernization, and security efforts. The SIGINT SME scope includes the examination, assessment, development, coordination, and integration of SIGINT CONOPS, architectures, and other processes to enable the development of multi-INT DCGS.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in Tactical SIGINT.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Military experience or experience working with military (DCGS, DI2E, Cyber, National and Tactical SIGINT experience).
- Experience leading or managing organizations.
- Test and Assessment experience.
- Experience working within DoD Acquisition and/or Capabilities Development.
- Experience as an operator working Agency tools, systems.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
- Willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org