**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
System Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
Provide systems engineering support to a customer Enterprise Functional Team (EFT) to include architecture development, requirements management, risk management, testing, interface management, and configuration control.
- Provide support for technical review of Systems Engineering documentation provided by various IC elements for their compliance support structure.
- Support the EFT Lead and EFT LSE in management, programmatic, and technical review of processes, procedures, as well as the proposed technical implementation.
- Develop IC Enterprise Compliance Support Architecture. Coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of the IC Enterprise Architecture Compliance Support Architecture including initial implementation as well as the “to be” architectures extending across the entire IC and into individual IC elements as required.
- Evaluate the current IC Enterprise Compliance Support Architecture along with requirements and processes, and propose changes necessary to capture and access data from across the IC that enables implementation of section 2.3.
- Responsible for documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the IC Enterprise Compliance Support Architecture to include identifying and operating IC compliance tools, and ensuring interoperability within the corporate compliance architecture environment.
- Develop and implement a testing program when required, for systems development and modifications as necessary to support compliance activities associated with Section 2.3 implementation.
- Support the EFT requirements process for requirements from both Internal/External Stakeholders.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong understanding of systems integration
- Familiarity with EO 12333
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment and a very high profile work environment
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com