**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
Process Engineer - Mid Level
This position provides systems engineering support and related services to Cryptographic Physical Products Modernization (CPPM) Program Management Office within the Cryptographic Assurance Operations (CAO) Organization. Apply process improvement (PI), engineering methodologies, and principles to effectively improve and align Enterprise- level processes. Facilitate project teams in accomplishing project activities and objectives. Coordinate the transfer of new processes and practices to project teams by providing group facilitation, interviewing, training and additional forms of knowledge transfer. Act as a key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure Enterprise-wide integration of engineering efforts.
- Develop plans for process assessments, both informal and formal
- Work closely with the systems and software engineering process development team members to determine organizational readiness for assessment as well as in conducting assessments
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments
- Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
- Ensure assessment results and recommendations are used as the basis for improvement plans
- Assess Process Improvement progress and report findings
- Evaluate Systems Engineering and Software Engineering processes to address problems with process work flows, organizational structure and alignment and planning.
- Assist in defining Process Improvement strategy and lesson learns
- Conducts training sessions and workshops for Process Improvement activities
- Assist in Enterprise level Systems and Software Engineering Process Improvement initiatives
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or Education from an accredited school or university is required.
Additionally, the candidate requires ten (10) years of experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5) years' experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.