**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
Software Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems. Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
We are looking for a talented, DevOps focused engineer to lead our software build and packaging efforts. This position will give you an opportunity to work at all levels of the Linux stack while using cutting-edge DevOps tools.
Position is located in Fort Meade with some travel and meetings to Linthicum Heights area.
- H.S. diploma and 7+ years in software development and maintenance or systems administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, can be applied for 4 years credit; Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, can be applied for 6 years credit
- Experience with building and automating software deployments on Linux platforms.
- Experience with building and deploying Docker containers.
- Familiarity with at least one DevOps automation tool such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Strong Linux foundations/knowledge.
- Experience with securing and administering small lab networks to DoD standards, including Windows workstations and Linux.
- Familiarity with customizing Linux distributions and creating new installation media.
- Experience with certificate authorities and management
- Experience with programming in Python 3
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Kibana, Grafana, or Tableau.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com