**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Provide systems engineering support to a customer Enterprise Functional Team (EFT) to include architecture development, requirements management, risk management, testing, interface management, and configuration control.
Task Activities include:
- Provide support for technical review of Systems Engineering documentation provided by various IC elements for their compliance support structure.
- Support the EFT Lead and EFT LSE in management, programmatic, and technical review of processes, procedures, as well as the proposed technical implementation.
- Develop IC Enterprise Compliance Support Architecture.Coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of the IC Enterprise Architecture Compliance Support Architecture including initial implementation as well as the “to be” architectures extending across the entire IC and into individual IC elements as required.
- Evaluate the current IC Enterprise Compliance Support Architecture along with requirements and processes, and propose changes necessary to capture and access data from across the IC that enables implementation of section 2.3.
- Responsible for documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the IC Enterprise Compliance Support Architecture to include identifying and operating IC compliance tools, and ensuring interoperability within the corporate compliance architecture environment.
- Develop and implement a testing program when required, for systems development and modifications as necessary to support compliance activities associated with Section 2.3 implementation.
- Support the EFT requirements process for requirements from both Internal/External Stakeholders.
- Minimum Twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong understanding of systems integration
- Familiarity with EO 12333
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment and a very high profile work environment