**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Title: Mid-Career Systems Engineer
Provide systems engineering support to CSDI, a major development effort under the joint oversight of DoD and ODNI. The Systems Engineer will assist in developing and maintaining the overall Phase 3 architecture and collaborate with and between development teams in the area of data management. The SE will ensure requirements are being addressed and that dependencies and interfaces are understood and documented. The successful candidate will be a great collaborator and good listener, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
- Minimum Ten (10) years of systems engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience with agile development and test methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience capturing, tracking and assessing requirements using the Atlassian product suite, to include Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience performing technical analysis of systems architectures
- Demonstrated experience with writing systems engineering documentation (CONOPS, requirements management, configuration management, etc…)
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Service Oriented Architectures and data analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with model based systems engineering activities.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Five or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.