**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
System Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems. Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Python, including familiarity with developing command-line applications and server applications; and both consuming and providing RESTful services. Experience developing multi-tier or full-stack applications preferred but not required.
- Experience with database technologies, especially PostgreSQL.
- Experience with message queue and other reliable message delivery technologies, such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, and JMS.
- Ability to decompose complex requirements into discrete tasks and use cases, along with prioritizing development efforts between multiple objectives.
- Ability to work together in a team with multiple roles, skills, and expertise. Ability to work independently within a larger group.
- Experience with Splunk or related technologies such as ELK, especially as a developer.
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defense (CND) activities and concepts, including network analysis, malware analysis, and forensics.
- Experience with additional programming languages, especially Bourne shell.
- Experience with packaging and integrating large software systems into turnkey and/or shrink-wrapped software deliverables, especially as Linux RPMs and/or Docker containers.
- Experience with unit and testing technologies for Python.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org