Cutting edge CyberSecurity analysis!
Threat analyst positions available!
*A CURRENT TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED*
We need highly qualified, highly motivated members to staff this team.
The work includes searching networks for malicious and anomalous activity using newly developed analytics.
We are looking for folks with a B.S. degree in a technical field, and at least 12 years of CyberSecurity experience.
A strong understanding of networks, pen testing, and forensics would be helpful.
- employ analysis and tools to discover new threat actors.
- discover and characterize network and platform anomalies.
- monitor, identify and analyze anomalous network activities on various networks.
- identify areas for deeper dive analysis of threat and vulnerabilities.
- conduct research/planning for strategy development in response to real-time operational requirements.
The strong candidate will also have experience with some of the following:
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Investigating malicious code.
- Scripting (Powershell, Python, Java).
- Advanced knowledge of information systems security concepts and technologies.
- Computer forensic tools such as EnCase and open source alternatives.
This is an incredibly dynamic environment.Come help us secure some of our nation's most important networks!
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Highly competitive compensation package. Ask about our signing bonus!
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org