MONEY - BUDGET - ACQUISITION - COST
Is this your area of expertise?
SecureTech Financial Professionals support the nation's Intelligence Community every day. Come be a part of it!
Our Financial Professionals guide and assist government leaders, project, and program managers in the areas of programmatic cost, schedule and performance.
We assist the government with budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs of all sizes and types.
We may perform tasks as simples as:
Or more complex tasks such as:
- assisting the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries
- entering requisitions in the agency’s financial management system
- conduct End of the Year activities
Our Financial Professionals interact with the Government customer in all manner of financial/programmatic considerations. We are leaders in the field! Shouldn't you be too?
- assist the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries
- coordinate, enter, and finalize basis of estimate (BOE) data to include current year updates
- assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances
- assist with the interpretation of requests for data and facts; acquire, analyze, and prepare presentations of program and budget data for use in program decision-making.
These are some reasons why professionals, who want to make a difference, feel compelled to seek out SecureTech:
- Employees FIRST: We really do consider employees first in decisions. It is hard enough to work through the personal/social/technical hurdles that come with your position as a cleared defense contractor - no need to fight your own employer's red tape as well.
- COMPENSATION: We offer a compensation package that is more than just commensurate with this closed contractor community. We offer generous benefits (PTO, training support, etc) in addition to the high salaries. We know that you know - salary isn't everything.
- OPPORTUNITY: SecureTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we hire the right people for the job - regardless of employment status such as female, minority, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, etc.
We are continuously concerned with the growth of our employees and career advancement.
As a SecureTech Financial Professional, you will become a highly respected and highly in-demand expert in your field.
To get started on this exciting opportunity, you need a TS/SCI clearance with at least a CI polygraph. An undergraduate degree in a business related field is preferred, but not required! A minimum of four (4) years of related purchasing or financial experience needed. Multiple opportunities exist, compensation commensurate with experience level.
We have multiple positions available.
Send your current resume to email@example.com