Looking for a position that makes a positive impact on U.S. National Security
This is what the SecureTech Contract Management Professionals do every day in support of the nation's Intelligence Community
Our professionals assist the Government in administering contracts of all types and sizes.
Typical tasking you may encounter:
Why come to the SecureTech family?
- Update burn rates using corporate template; conduct burn rate analysis and track funding run out dates.
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM).
- Draft modification to existing Technical Task Orders (TTOs).
- Refine requirements with COR-T to ensure within contract scope; draft TTOs for CM.
- Prepare TTO/Delivery Order funding tables.
- Prepare de-obligation forms including all applicable attachments.
- Review/track requisitions for accuracy and communicate to BFMs corrections needed in order to adhere to GCM’s plan.
- Track contract funding against DoD/BM&A goals for commitment, obligation, and outlay
- Track contract costs at the TTO, fundcite/CLIN/SLIN, and budget center levels.
- Analyze estimates provided by contractors to determine if estimates are in alignment with CM guidance and burn rate analysis.
- Analyze QAR data to ensure in line with burn rate analysis prior to COR submission/approval.
- Review spend plan data to ensure contracts have sufficient funding planned.
- Assist with the validation of ULO and TAR lines for contracts.
- Identify cost overruns and underruns on contracts.
- Track award fee pool and calculate earned fee for the period as well as any incurred interest.
- Assist in preparing contract funding estimates for Continuing Resolutions (CRs) and for spend plan build.
- We really do consider employees first in decisions. It is hard enough to work through the personal/social/technical hurdles that come with your position as a cleared defense contractor - no need to fight your own employer's red tape as well.
- We offer a compensation package that is more than just commensurate with this closed contractor community. We offer generous benefits (PTO, training support, etc) in addition to the high salaries. We know that you know - salary isn't everything.
- SecureTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we hire the right people for the job - regardless of employment status such as female, minority, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, etc.
Our concern is that you are qualified for the position, and that you are placed in a position in which you can be successful!
If you have a TS/SCI clearance
with at least a CI polygraph, we want to talk!
The entry level requires two (2) years of contracts experience with an Associate's degree with a business focus. Alternatively, a Bachelor's degree with a business focus can substitute for the AA degree and previous experience.
Apply now! Multiple entry-level positions
awaiting your expertise!
Resume to email@example.com