Do you want to immediately make a positive impact on U.S. National Security
SecureTech Tech Writers
support critical programs in the nation's Intelligence Community
Our TWs work on all phases of documentation. We assist in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications.
Our TWs understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts) and grow with job. We are , responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents.
We often maintain a current internal documentation library, and use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
As a SecureTech TW, you may prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences, coordinate layout and design of documents, or work with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials.
Some tasking examples that you may encounter on these projects/programs so highly regarded in the intelligence community:
- Researching highly technical subject matter, organizing information from multiple sources, and expressing technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers.
- Applying concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
- Producing defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
- Interpreting engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information.
- Provide expert oversight of technical writing and editing to all phases of acquisition and technical documentation for the Program, Project, or Contract.
- Act as project leader for projects with complex or voluminous documentation and may provide or coordinate special documentation services as required.
Some reasons that compel candidates to seek out SecureTech
- Employees FIRST
: We really do consider employees first in decisions. It is hard enough to work through the personal/social/technical hurdles that come with your position as a cleared defense contractor - no need to fight your own employer's red tape as well.
: We offer a compensation package that is more than just commensurate with this closed contractor community. We offer generous benefits (PTO, training support, etc) in addition to the high salaries. We know that you know - salary isn't everything.
: SecureTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we hire the right people for the job - regardless of employment status such as female, minority, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, etc.
We are continuously concerned with the growth of our employees and career advancement.
If you have a TS/SCI clearance
with at least a CI polygraph, we want to talk!
The entry level requires two (2) years of TW experience with an Associate's degree in a technical discipline. An additional two (2) years of TW related experience can substitute for the degree!
at varying levels of proficiency await your application!
Send your current resume to email@example.com