At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Senior System Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of relevant systems engineering experience.
- Must have strong written and oral communicative skills. This position will involve drafting detailed requirements documentation as well as associated briefings of requirements and status for customer, DNI, and IC-leadership.
- Ability to assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
- Ability to assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Ability to analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Ability to facilitate the re-engineering of current ground architecture to meet organizations goals for more interoperability, collaboration, and automation in the tasking, collection, and processing systems.
- Ability to supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Must be able to independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project and brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
This position is for an experienced systems engineer to provide systems engineering and other technical assistance to customer’s requirements development and planning for SIGINT systems. The supported organization is the focal point for defining the requirements for the next generation SIGINT collection and processing systems. The selected systems engineer will work closely with IC, national-level customers, and military services to capture and document the requirements for the next generation systems. The effort requires participation in numerous meetings, working groups, and integrated product teams, product reviews, and status meetings to monitor the systems engineering plans, development, and deployment of space and ground processing systems. The Systems Engineer will work closely with government Systems Engineers to support the reengineering of the existing SIGINT ground architecture to facilitate the elimination of collection/processing stovepipes and replace the deprecated systems with collections/processing systems that support automation, dynamic tasking, multi-access cross-cueing and orchestration. The selected systems engineer must have knowledge and experience with the SIGINT ground processing architecture and associated systems to be effective in this role.