At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Senior System Engineer
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
- Working knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
- Ability to liaison with internal and external stakeholders for captured requirements.
- SuiteCRM (Customer Relations Software) and ability to integrate SuiteCRM plugins - open source tool written in PHP
Provide systems engineering support in the area of DIB Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include conducting analysis from government-provided high-priority data calls to create representations/characterizations of strategy alignment, resource allocations, discrepancies and gaps, and organizational accomplishments. Perform research and analysis on data as well as compile and correlate data sets to track operational plans, understand technical capabilities and gaps, relationships status and report results to leadership