At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Senior System Engineer
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
The technical contractor will provide transition and decommission support services to the Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) systems engineering team to support the transition and decommission of legacy systems. Required support includes documenting system functionality, features, interconnections, dependencies and performance and degradation. The contractor shall support configuration management functions by creating visual representations of the system, depicting system inputs, servers, processes and system outputs (configuration management).
- Support T&D requirements and processes to include project planning/management/monitor/control, risk/mitigation management
- Assist with developing, evaluating, documenting and creating new system designs, facilitating technology transition, and evaluating solutions.
- Document and/or validate the current system design against the as-is implementation. Identify, characterize and map system limitation vs customer expectations.
- Support the management and modernization of data formats and coordinate changes/modifications.
- Provide support to technical leaders by coordinating activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance associated with changes to the system.
- Support cross-directorate Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and engage stakeholders in accomplishing work for technology insertion projects.
- Research and document dataflow processes according to standards of compliance in support of the Enterprise Data Header (EDH) initiatives. Support will include research, analysis, documentation, and integration of how data can be identified, protected, tracked and handled throughout its life cycle.