At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Intermediate Technical Writer
Six (6) years of experience as a Technical Writer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Understanding of basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), ability to be responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications.
- Ability to gather technical information, and prepare written text.
- Ability to maintain a current internal documentation library.
- Skilled in use of multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Must understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
The selected individual will provide dedicated assistance in the preparation, review, revision and maintenance of technical documents to support the unit’s mission. Writes and edits technical documentation for all supported organizations activities.