At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Senior System Engineer
Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Need to have some TechSIGINT knowledge/experience (FISINT, Communication Externals (COMEXT), COMINT, ELINT, PROFORMA)
- Need to have some DBA/DB/SA experience/knowledge; more than just knowing what databases are
- Understanding what databases are best for what data
- Understanding query and dissemination
- Need to have some Mission Data processing knowledge for the above "INTs" and how data moves from front end collectors to the end customers
- Processing of data - data flow and routing
- Data management and the use of DMRs to modify existing data flows and/or create new data flows
- Analytic processing (cloud ingest, Analytic Vetting Group approval, Mission/Ops approval)
- Some knowledge of the Corporate Data Warehouse Platforms/analytic hosting platforms (ie Event Warehouse, Content Warehouse)
- Firm understanding of data flows/transport and associated formats - ie ITx, Nifi, JDTS.
- Firm understanding of and be able to document architecture (s); identify gaps in architecture; identify bottlenecks in architecture
- Some familiarity with dealing with 2nd Party partners and IC partners.