At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Principle System Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 20 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 18 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 24 years of general systems engineering experience.
- NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Snowflake, etc).
- AWS/GCP (or our local variants – MASH/C2S).
- Containers (docker).
- Orchestration (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt).
- Data Wrangling (munging/moving/transferring it).
- Open source/GITHUB.
Provide support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains. The successful individual will perform end-to-end systems engineering for data flows from the perspective of data format modeling, data mapping, and support to implementers and mission customers. This position requires strong software and systems engineering expertise from cradle to grave with limited, high-level direction.