At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
- Deep Knowledge of, and extensive experience in, machine learning
- Extensive Python programming experience
- Extensive expertise with Python Machine learning Library scikit-learn and data science library Pandas
- Extensive computer science experience, including knowledge of Linux, installing dependencies, etc...
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired/fast learner
- Experience writing Linx shell scripts
- Experience working with Visual Machines
- Experience with data visualization techniques
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Pytorch and tensorflow
- Background in cyber and /or malware analysis and /or reverse engineering
Responsible for working with government technical leads in Mission Optimization of Operational Machine Learning Malware Classification Capabilities. Ability to identify unique methods for understanding algorithm’s with feature engineering. The contractor will be responsible for tracking advanced threats through researching, modeling, developing, and integrating threat data into FireEye’s core platforms.