At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
Senior Program Integrator
Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus or technical focus plus twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management.
- Project Leadership Skills - ability to turn intended outcome into discreet work packages (tasks, subtasks, scope, schedules, milestones, risks, dependencies)
- Ability to participate in scrum activities.
- Prepare executive level briefing slides
- Communication - lead/run project level leadership and customer level communications for projects; create organizational newsletters; etc.
- Technical Writing - deliverables such as short 1 page decision papers, trade-off analysis, strategic roadmaps, documented high impact decision making, functional requirements generation, etc.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable process to improve workflow within the organization, with a focus on becoming and outcome-driven/product-driven organization.
- Establish standards for, evaluate, collaborate to improve, and urate Network Services' Written Network Architecture; system requirements documents, naming conventions, standard architectures, etc.