At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
HPC Data Center SWE2
The technical contractor will work closely with Government Technical Directors to provide software and systems engineering support to drive innovation and efficiencies throughout the CASA ecosystem.
- Evaluating new products, methodologies, and agency policies to continually improve data center services while reducing cost and customer turn-around
- Evaluating and determining future Software Defined Network solutions
- Driving automation across data centers and driving change through automation
- Working on architecture documents to forge new milestones to keep data center offerings relevant
- Actively participate in future roadmap decisions for storage, network, HPC, and server support
- Providing assistance, as needed, to engineering teams to resolve tomorrow’s HPC technology challenges
- Designing, documenting, and leading network modernization as the data centers continue to retire spanning tree and adopt the more flexible spine/leaf architecture
- Analysis of issues, including capacity planning for HPC-specific solutions such as Lustre fabric and high-speed networks
- With networks, firewalls, and HPC network requirements all being in different organizations, driving continuity among the teams and array of devices
- Working with Lustre Interconnects Team to make continual refinements as the high-speed storage fabric grows to multiple data centers within each campus
- Performing network architecture and design
- Providing strategic planning
- Partner with SPD Architects to design the next-generation SPD high-speed and low-speed TCP networks
Job Experience Required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Fourteen years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Four years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Ability to write Ansible, Python, and other scripting languages
- Ability to think holistically
- Self-starting individual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph