At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
Acquisition Professional 3
Draft pre-solicitation documents that reflect the Government’s requirements while adhering to all applicable NSA policies and federal regulations. Draft acquisition strategy documents and assist the Government in implementing the strategies. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums. Ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management.
Job Experience Required
: Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, DoD contracting, or DoD contract management is required. A Bachelor’s Degree with a business or technical focus is required. In lieu of a degree, DAWIA Level II in any focus area and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted. In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted. Minimum of three years’ experience writing pre-solicitation documents in compliance with NSA/CSS Policy 8-2, including annexes, or another DoD Agency’s similarly guiding acquisition policy. Experience in DoD source selection desired.
- Acquisition, budget, systems engineering, and strategic planning support to Orchestration Solutions' Division and Sections to analyze, track, and monitor ongoing developmental and operational programs/project against cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Provide deliverables to the Division and Sections Chiefs to assist them with prioritizing developmental and operational requirements and to address and/or mitigate any emerging issues.
- Gather, analyze, and consolidate input related to programs, projects, and requirements and prepare briefings/artifacts to effectively communicate program plans, status, and strategy.:
- Prepare requisitions (purchase orders), conduct market research for requisitions and obtain all quotes from various vendors for IT equipment, services, and contracts. Complete and transfer all requisition packages to BFMs to process. Generate acquisition BERs, ASFs, PARs, and CICAs for upcoming requisitions per month, in order for requisitions to be processed and awarded by Contracting. Track requisition through contracting and procurement deliverable, and invoicing.
- Provide weekly update via email to the Government lead on status of program requisitions, including status of procurement documentation for requisitions.