At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
Configuration Manager 3
The Configuration Manager (CM) is responsible for configuration management of a software and system development effort. The CM works at the PMO level with development teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) The individual must be actively familiar using GitLab as a CM tool. Additionally, the projects are developed by teams using Agile methodology and managing their work in JIRA. The selected candidate must have solid working experience with GitLab, and JIRA. The CM develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental effort and implements industry best practice discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. The CM will perform change control and configuration audits. As the CM reports to the Lead System Integrator, a working knowledge of Systems Engineering is also expected.
Job Experience Required
Job Experience Desired:
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a CM in large complex programs of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Active use of the GitLab DevOps Lifecycle Tool
- Recent experience working in an Agile development environment managed using JIRA
- CM support at the PMO level with oversight of multiple contractors
- Familiarity with System Integration and System Engineering principles
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Comfortable with working with senior management as well as technical staff
- Like to work in a fast paced work environment