At Secure Technologies Group we offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting professionals who are looking for a challenge and are ready for a change. To meet the demands of the industry’s ever changing salary environment, Secure Tech has modernized our compensation package to maximize total compensation to our employees. For a work environment that’s fast-paced and high-performance as well as stable and growth-oriented, apply today!
**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE: TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH**
SharePoint – Software Engineer
Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining SharePoint sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the client Operations Center and its customers. Interact with leadership to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements and, unless mandated, determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Troubleshoot software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems. Maintain configuration management.
Job Experience Required
Job Experience Desired:
- Seven years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with WordPress software.
- Use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to enrich SharePoint elements.
- Write and maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades.