Financial Analyst 2
You will be working with Division Chiefs, government and vendor Program Managers, government Business Managers and others, to track the performance of vendor contracts supporting the program, report on expenses incurred supporting external customers, produce estimates for new work, and provide other financial analysis as required. You may be tasked with preparing briefings for Program Management Reviews and conducting ongoing burn rate analysis for the supporting contracts. You will likely prepare and help process incoming MIPR funding paperwork and track the obligation and outlay of MIPR funding.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the client, conducting vendor invoice reviews, updating budgeting and spendplan information, drafting emails to contract managers, and more.
Experience in interpreting FACTS and spendplan reports is required. Current access to FACTS and CMIS is preferred.
- Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or ten (10) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required. NSA’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) experience is preferred. In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense
- Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or thirteen (13) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial purchasing/finance experience may be substituted. In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or fifteen (15) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience may be substituted. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required. Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into
- Candidate to do FA work as well as some Project Integrator work. Will overseer/manage various deliverables, from entering financial data into the PM estimate tool, to meeting with the various chiefs to discuss time sensitive actions, to pinging folks to deliver actuals, etc. Mid-level person needed.
Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required.
Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense, Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I in Business/Financial Management
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org