Provide process engineering services in support of the Corporate Management Services Office. The PE will assist with the analysis and documentation of current systems and processes, evaluation of potential new systems/processes, identification of capabilities gaps, and support the development of system transition, data migration, and decommissioning plans and activities in support of CMS’ modernization plans and in the design of enterprise solutions.
- Ten (10) years' experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5) years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.