We have an exciting position for a Master Scheduler in the Annapolis Junction area. In this position, you will engage with Project Managers to create resource loaded MS Project schedules. You will assist in statusing and keeping these schedules current, as well as doing integration of multiple project schedules into Integrated Master Schedules. Your background and experience will be used for establishing and allocating resource pools, aggregating separately maintained project schedules into a consolidated view that shows dependencies, and showing over/under allocation of staff between multiple separate tasks. We will have you provide hands-on development of layered schedules and plans that address how a project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Eight (8) years experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. Two (2) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree, thereby .reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera
- Strong Master Scheduler with engineering experience; understands development work; design engineering background; PM
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required
Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired
Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Five years’ experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Must have demonstrated experience with MS Project
- Must have experience creating plans and schedules using best practices