System Engineer 4
Provide systems engineering support to a technology transition organization responsible for management and oversight of technology transition into and out of the Enterprise Architecture. These activities include the transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. The Technology Transition Office provides systems engineering support for the assessment, insertion and removal of technology in the Enterprise Architecture by coordinating all activities pertaining to transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. Transition activities include managing and supporting Technology Transition Office processes to include characterizations of assigned projects, leading, planning, scheduling, engagement, and validation of process steps and related artifacts. This includes identifying risks and recommending mitigations and/or the support of the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and measuring progress through these processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout systems life-cycle phases.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Responsible for integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with SE process areas.
- Five or more years’ experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Experience with Systems Engineering Projects using Confluence / JIRA.
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related SE documentation.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated mandatory access training highly desired.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural documentation.
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and procedures.