System Administrator 1 Windows Managed Development Environment
Provide systems administration support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Specific duties include aiding users in accessing and using assigned IT systems, implementing security patches in conjunction with customer policies and standards. Additionally the candidate will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining various tasks involved with a MS Windows-managed development environment and maintaining a virtual lab environment keeping all in compliance with the customer’s current security requirements.
- Five (5) years’ experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of the customer’s STE/STN requirements and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Current Security+ certification.
- Demonstrated SA experience in Tier1 and Tier 2 maintenance on networks using Red Hat Linux, Windows and VMS operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, upgrading and maintaining Linux based systems using iDracs, VMware and YUM repositories.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Help-desk experience.
- SOP and Procedure development.
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.