**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
System Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
Support the customer’s Cyber Security Cross Operations team to identify and assess organizational, business and or user needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to the system and or process being designed. The system engineers will be part of a team, reporting to more senior system engineer leads in identifying new and or existing products, technologies, and/or architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems.
Assist in performing high-level designs, specifying system and component performance and interface requirements translating into the conceptual designs and technical specifications. Assist the senior level system engineers with decomposing each environment with the customer and documenting the capability requirements for each one. Assist in working with the PMs and TDs to develop transition roadmaps into future solutions. Must be skilled in ability to document the day and life of a system, breaking down what each system does, documenting what the new system must be capable of and building an implementable plan for transition of services. Contractors may be expected to travel between sites as part of the duties required for this TTO.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus 6 years of system engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Basic understanding of networking within the agency;
- Basic understanding of operations environment;
- Ability to create various system engineering documentation with minimal guidance;
- Good communication skills and comfortable with working in a team environment;
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph;
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete; and
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com