**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
System Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
Systems Engineer responsible for providing subject matter expertise, research, and recommendations relating to candidate functions, services, etc., that promote interoperability and the use of standards within the customer organization and with its partners. This Standards SE will be forward deployed to the Cyber Standards Team.
The position will require an assertive and intuitive engineer to help reach out to the projects, services, and analytics associated with customer programs to discover which ones could be considered key to enabling interoperability within the customer enterprise as well as between the customer and partner organizations. Once these are determined, the engineer would identify the functionality of each 'enabler' and identify the critical technical standards that the enabler uses.
This position may also require interacting with other subject matter experts in the community to address standards-related issues and impacts, including architecture, interoperability, implementation, and testing.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for 2 years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Individuals in this position should have at least five years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass standards, requirements analysis, integration, and process execution and evaluation.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Knowledgeable of DoD and IC standards and specifications as well as tools that enable information sharing.
- An expert in their own field, and knowledgeable about other related areas.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Able to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- Strong in writing and communications skills.
- Experience in the Information Assurance or Cyber domain is a plus.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com