**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Support the transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. Provide systems engineering support for the assessment, insertion and removal of technology in the Enterprise Architecture by coordinating all activities pertaining to transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. Transition activities include managing and supporting Technology Transition Office processes to include characterizations of assigned projects, leading, planning, scheduling, engagement, and validation of process steps and related artifacts. This includes identifying risks and recommending mitigations and/or the support of the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and measuring progress through these processes.
- Minimum of six (6) years of general systems engineering experience.
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout systems life-cycle phases.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Responsible for integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with SE process areas.
- Five or more years’ experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field of study.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Experience with managing Systems Engineering Projects thru Confluence / JIRA, with Scrum Master experience, highly desired.
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related SE documentation.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated mandatory access training highly desired.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural documentation.
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and procedures.\