**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
This position will apply principles to various systems assigned for both Transition and Disposition, but also Thread Engineering as appropriate. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. The candidate will provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of requirements that have been gathered and developed from different stakeholders to support the integration of capabilities and review processes such as policy compliance and governance. Determine, document and track operational and technical interfaces and dependencies. Develop and advise on Analysis of Alternates, integration risk assessments and operational requirements.
- Minimum twenty (20) years experience as a system engineer (SE).
- Extensive experience with systems engineering processes that support planning, scheduling and managing several simultaneous efforts in a wide range of technologies, but with special emphasis on cellular and wireless communications.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Well-grounded in system engineering and architecture.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience