**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
System Engineer - CLVN Thread
- This Systems Engineer Level 6 position is in support of a Program Management Office acquiring new Cyber capabilities. The SE6 will provide Systems Engineering Support to Program Milestones and design reviews, specifically serving as the IOC/FOC Test Lead for major increments of the Program.
- The SE will also assist the government in Quarterly Release Planning and prioritization of new mission capabilities coming to production. The SE will oversee sprint planning and coordination of deployments, reporting status and potential risk assessments to the Government POC.
- SE will be required to work with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads on the Program’s presentation UI issues and fixes. Activities the SE will engage in include SE/IOT&E Documentation; coordination with Government independent test & evaluation teams (NOTA); coordination with IPT Leads and SEIT team on DT/OA capabilities; scheduling, execution, and project management of test events; and prioritization /closeout of high priority defects.
- Project Management experience
- Experience in automated and manual testing.
- This position requires strong technical and communication skills. Successful candidates will be great communicators, good listeners, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
- Expertise in MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Experience in Malware Analysis
- Thread Engineering
- Experience in providing training on tools
- Experience in Automated Testing Tools/Scripting – Test Automation
- Experience in providing Risk Assessments